- To ensure an even and smoke-free burn, the wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm each time before lighting. Candles should never be left burning unattended and discontinue when 10mm of wax remains to prevent cracking
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts. Wax has ‘memory’ so it will follow the first burn so make sure not to extinguish the candle until the whole surface has melted.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than four hours at a time and turn the wick into the wax to extinguish so that there is no smoke created.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests.
- To ensure a clean burn, this accessory trims your wick to 5mm and will prevent it from becoming too long and/or mushrooming.
- Clean your wick trimmer with warm soapy water and dry well.